With the fantastic announcement by the Bali State Government that from July 2020 restaurants, bars and pubs will be able to be re-open (with a maximum of 10 people per booking), LXXY Bali will open accordance with updated regulations and of course, with the safety of our customers and staff as our number one priority.
We are incredibly excited to welcome our staff back to work and to once again have our doors open and to see our wonderful guests.
What You Need to Know Upon Entering Our Venue:
- Guest need to register at www.lxxybali.com before visiting LXXY Bali and registration can be done at our front desk, this due to our extra measurement put in place to assure all our staff, management & other guests health & safety wellbeing
- No registration, no entry
- Upon registration you will be allocated to your table, this can be requested and can’t change upon your visit
- Seating will be limited, please do register as we will refuse a walk in guest without no confirmed registration.
- We will require a temperature check upon entering our venue, body temperature that reach 37 degrees Celsius will be refuse to enter the premises.
- All guests require to wash their hands at allocated sink upon entering our venue
- All guest require mask at all times inside the venue except when they drink & dine in
- Hand sanitizers will be place on different location for guest to be use, we encourage you to your wash hands often.
- All our menu will be a digital menu, please scan a QR code allocated on your table
- You require to maintain social distancing within 1 meter inside the venue
- Please do not change our seating arrangements, this to maintain everyone’s health & safety at our venue
- We encouraged guest to have an electronic payment instead of cash
- LXXY Bali have the rights to refuse entry & requested a guest to leave the premises if any guest violated our policies
What We Do as a Venue:
- Each one of our staff already carried out a rapid test, only negative results will be allow coming to work
- Staff temperature will be check in every shift, body temperature that reach 37 degrees Celsius will be sending home
- We will require staff to wear mask & face shield at all times during their shift
- Staff required to wash their hands every 20 minutes
- Staff need to maintain the social distancing between guest for 1 meter
- We will limit the visitor only up to 50% from our total capacity
- Allocated seats will be put in place alongside with the line to maintain the social distancing
- All the surfaces will be wipe using disinfectant before the opening and during operational hours